Known Enemies of the Century Club
Most who oppose the Century Club and the Intrepids in particular find the harsh sting of Justice quickly follows. Various criminals, masterminds, and nefarious organizations have met their just ends at the hands of Club members. However, there are those rare few who temporarily escape to plague the Club (and society at large) another day… Some notable members of this latter group are as follows:
- Baroness Pandora Blackhart -
- The Dark Knife –
- Dr. Methuselah -
- Gorilla Khan -
- The Jade Dragon Society – not an individual but an organization based in East Asia. These inscrutable fiends are often behind seemingly “normal” crimes. Their true motives are unknown.
- The League of Shadows – while their leader Madame Phantom was defeated, the tendrils of the League of Shadows run deep through all sorts of criminal enterprises and throughout the globe.
- The Praetorian – this strategic mastermind, purports to be from the lost Empire of Prestor John, and has attempted to lead his elite neo-legions to conquer the globe.
- Rick Thompson & his Fortune Hunters – less a blood enemy of the Club and more of a rival, Thompson leads his mercenary group of pilots/treasure seekers around the globe working for anyone who can meet his prices. He has thus run up against (at cross-purposes with) the Century Club on a number of occasions. The rivalry can almost be friendly at times, but members are cautioned not to trust him or his people.
- The Warlocke – this master illusionist is reputed to be of Gypsy descent. However, when dealing with The Warlocke, nothing can be taken for certain.